Sunday, November 24, 2013

Why 22 will be better than 21

 I have been trying to ignore the fact that I was turning 22, freaking out because it seems so old. Up until tonight the question ‘so what are you going to accomplish while you are 22?’ stumped me.

However, during adoration it was as if a rock was thrown at my head.  God is about to rock my world.  I get to spend the next few months finishing school surrounded some of the most amazing friends.  Then I graduate.  Like wait what??? This is absolutely amazing. These past four years have changed me in ways that I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams. My mind has been opened to a world outside of myself and soon, God is about to reveal to me a future I could have never imagined. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I mean I have no idea what life is about to bring me or where I will be in seven months, but that’s okay. Where ever it is, I can’t wait to get there!  God is about to call me to my next vacation, He will open so many opportunities for me to go out and do something that I love.  Something that I am so passionate about that I am going to wake up every day leaping out of bed with a smile.  I mean who wouldn’t want that?  I am going to be able to go out and share my joy and desires with others, hopefully changing their lives.   


This is about to be the greatest year of my life. And every year after will also be the greatest year of my life.  HOW COULD IT NOT BE??? I will be living my life for God, surrounded by people I love, doing something that I love.  In Taylor Swift’s words… 'I’m feeling twenty two'

No comments:

Post a Comment