Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome


You know those things that you can tell God wants you to do, but you just keep kinda putting off or saying that you will get to later, well I think God has been asking me to write a blog and my new year’s resolution is to do everything that I feel the Holy Spirit is calling me to do. Whether that is saying hi to the stranger I am walking by, telling someone that they inspired me, or writing a blog; my goal is to just do it. We often put these things off because we are fearful of embarrassing ourselves or that we might do a bad job, but why be fearful if you know the Lord is with you?

My hope is that whoever reads this will be inspired to grow to know and love God more and to share that love with those around them. 

And as a forewarning I am a terrible speller and will do my best, but I give no promises. 

‘For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you’  Isaiah 41:13

Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment